R B Soul 90s 80s Slow Jams Part 2 Feat Quincy Jones Babyface Nelson Lee The Jacksons
Welcome to listen to the song "R B Soul 90s 80s Slow Jams Part 2 Feat Quincy Jones Babyface Nelson Lee The Jacksons" If this song is the copyright belongs to you, please send a DMCA removal request by e-mail to: [email protected]. we will process at least 72 hours after we received your mail. For fast report of DMCA removal, you can report by click DMCA Report
"R B Soul 90s 80s Slow Jams Part 2 Feat Quincy Jones Babyface Nelson Lee The Jacksons" FAST DOWNLOAD
|Title||:||R&B/Soul 90's, 80's Slow Jams (Part 2) Feat. Quincy Jones, Babyface, Nelson Lee, The Jacksons...|
|Description||:|| NYC based Channel - Vintage Music Lounge. The Ultimate Collection of Vintage Music from the old school and today. All mainstream Genres: R&B/Soul, Funk, Hip Hop, Rap, 70's Disco, Classic Dance, House, Electro, Pop, Rock, Gospel, Classical, Traditional/Contemporary and Smooth Jazz....... |
R&B/Soul 90's, 80's Slow Jams - Part 2
1. Jermaine Jackson – Do What You Do
2. Babyface – Where Will You Go
3. The Jacksons – One More Chance
4. Nelson Lee – The Test Of Time
5. George Michael – It Doesn't Really Matter
6. Babyface – I Said I Love You
7. Quincy Jones (Feat. James Ingram) – Just Once
8. Lionel Richie – Do It To Me
9. Luther Vandross – What The World Needs Now
10. Quincy Jones (Feat. James Ingram) – One Hundred Ways
11. Nelson Lee – Love’s Presence
12. Babyface – The Day (That You Gave Me A Son)
13. Michael Jackson – She’s Out Of My Life
14. James Ingram – Let Me Love You This Way
15. Jermaine Jackson – Don’t Take It Personal
For promotional use only !
**All copyrights go to their respective owners.
The use of any copyrighted material is used under the guidelines of "fair use" in title 17 of 107 of the United States code. Such material remains the copyright of the original holder and is used here for the purposes of education, comparison, and criticism only. No infringement of copyright Is intended.
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
|Download as MP3 | Download as MP4 | DMCA Report|